In today’s ever changing healthcare environment, pathologists face unprecedented challenges and demands, especially with issues such as Revenue Cycle Management, contract negotiations, compliance and strategic growth. Therefore, it is critical to have a business partner that understands the needs and issues of today’s pathology practice.
MSN’s staff has more than 20 years of pathology billing experience, including working with hospital-based practices and outreach facilities. Our high-tech approach allows for more aggressive claims follow-up and collection activity to ensure that you collect more than just the ” low hanging fruit.”
Combining these qualities with a corporate culture that is based upon a passion for customer service, MSN has become one of the leading billing companies for pathology in the country.
Below is a list of the Pathology Services we offer:
- Procure Demographic/Charge Information
- Data Accuracy Verification
- Analyze Billed Charge Fee Schedule with Recommendations
- Data Entry
- Direct Claims Submission
- Managed Care Expertise
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Administration of Patient Payment Plans
- Flexible Billing Cycles
- Respond to Patient and Insurance Inquiries
- Collect & Deposit Payments and Perform Refund Reconciliation of Overpayments
- In-House Collection Program
- Medicaid Pending Account Research
- Workers’ Compensation Expertise
- Bankruptcy and Patient Estate Verification
- Legal Account Follow up
- Private Pay Research
- Carrier Arbitration and Government Payor Issue Resolution
- Streamlined Appeals Process
- Monitor Accounts Receivable Trends
- Practice or New Location Startup
- Office Management
- Complete and Detailed Billing Management Reports
The Pathology Team:
Director of Pathology
During his time in the healthcare industry, he developed statistical tools combined with powerful data mining applications to predict trends, increase the speed of collections, and avoid common mistakes. He assisted clients in the development and comprehension of discounted cash flow models on asset expenditures and valuing their business as a whole as well as the development of individualized fraud detection protocols to ensure the security of cash in these medical practices. Prior to healthcare, he was a senior financial analyst on a mergers and acquisition team in the energy industry. He holds a degree in accounting from Sam Houston State University.
Director of Pathology Services
She has been in the Medical Billing profession since 1997 and brings a wealth of knowledge to MSN Healthcare along with the ability to provide excellent services to our Pathology Clients.
Contact us about our Pathology Services: