It takes an experienced team to keep pace with the demands of today’s complex healthcare market. MSN has provided billing services to anesthesia groups for nearly 30 years, so we understand your challenges and ensure the right people are on your team, supported by the right technology to make things happen.
LEADING YOUR ANESTHESIOLOGY TEAM
Senior Vice President Operations Eastern Region
Becca Goare has shared a wealth of operational experience with MSN Clients since 2002. She oversees billing operations and is deeply involved in analysis, resolution of client issues and the standardization of operating procedures.
Becca has earned the necessary credits to become a Certified Healthcare Billing Management Executive (CHBME) and is a member of the Healthcare Business Management Association (HBMA) and the Anesthesia Institute for Anesthesia Billing and Practice Management (AIABPM).
She holds a Master of Public Administration Degree and previously served as President of the GRBMA. Prior to joining MSN, she worked for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia and the Hughston Orthopedic Clinic.
Gina has been working in the healthcare industry since 1994. She provides MSN with operational management for coding, claims processing, insurance accountability, payment reconciliation, accounts receivable and office personnel. Gina’s areas of expertise include Anesthesia, Pathology, Radiology and Ambulance billing. She is also the liaison for many of the clients based in the Wichita office.
MSN ANESTHESIOLOGY SERVICES
ACCURATE BILLING OF ALL TYPES OF ANESTHESIA PROCEDURES
- Labor epidurals
- General surgical cases
- Open heart surgeries
- Medical direction
- Pain management
INCLUDES EXPERTISE IN ACADEMIC/TEACHING PHYSICIAN SETTINGS AND CRNA BILLING
MANAGED CARE EXPERTISE
- Physician and CRNA billing
- Experienced AAPC certified coders
- Coding from anesthesia and pain management records only
ASSISTANCE WITH PRACTICE OR NEW LOCATION STARTUP
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Charge acquisition and verification
- Responsive claims follow-up and appeals
- Monitoring of accounts receivable trends
- Insurance underpayment review/capture of lost revenue
- Fee schedule analysis and recommendations
- Workers’ Compensation expertise
- Data entry
- Refund reconciliation of overpayments
SOPHISTICATED BILLING SOFTWARE
- High level of accurate claims submission
- Streamlined appeals processes
- Flexible billing cycles
- Patient payment plans
SOPHISTICATED AND COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT REPORTING
- Complete and detailed billing management reports
- Flexible and responsive reporting and analysis
CONTACT US ABOUT OUR ANESTHESIOLOGY SERVICES
WHY OUR CLIENTS HAVE CHOSEN MSN